I’m Glad You’re Ready to Make The Best Investment You Can:
More and more business leaders are realizing that having a coach could be the key to getting the results they want. The support, guidance and processes that a coach like myself brings to the table can unlock the reasons why you aren’t hitting your goals. However I am not here to do this for you. I am here to help you help yourself.
Now the question is: how badly do you want to take you and your business to the next level?
By the end of our engagement, you will be able to create and sustain the type of business growth that you didn’t think you could have. On both a tactical and high level, you’ll understand the best methods that work with your leadership style to hit your revenue goals . We also use your metrics to calculate a ROI so you can measure how far you’ve come.
Achieving your goals is guaranteed if you show up 100% to the process. As we make progress, you’ll tap into frameworks for leadership that you can customize to your strengths and goals. I will be providing tools and processes as they become relevant to you. The question is: how much badly do you want to achieve those goals?
The minimum length of time I’m willing to work with you is 3 months. This is because that’s the minimum amount of time needed to create lasting change. However if we determine that we’re not a good fit for each other after one month, the contract can be dropped. Length of time may range from 3 months to 12 months.
- Assessment is backed by heavy statistical research that links results to satisfaction in work and personal life.
- Comes with a debrief session where we will explore the best ways for you to achieve your goals.
- Take advantage of the expertise of a certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner.
Ideal for someone who is looking to position themselves for a senior leadership role in their company.
- Executive presence? Managing change? Gain the confidence to conquer these buzzwords your own way.
- Accelerate your self awareness and empathy in a completely judgement-free zone.
- Develop your ability to use change and conflict to your team’s benefit with personalized feedback.
Ideal for a startup founder who understands what took them to their current stage won’t get them to the next.
- Refine how you scale your company’s key metrics alongside your culture.
- Gain methodologies to create perspective for the rollercoaster of owning a business.
- Take what’s unique about you and transform into the leader that VCs and employees truly want to see.