Don’t you want to see what you’re capable of at the next level?
Let me show you.
Why Does Emotional Intelligence Matter In Your Business?
Whether or not you realize it, the best way to understand yourself, your customers and your own teams is through developing your EQ. That is how you can increase sales, boost your leadership skills and create a fulfilling business.
Do Any Of These Sound Familiar?
- You constantly deal with the same problems over and over again, but you don’t know how to get unstuck.
- You feel overwhelmed with all the tasks, responsibilities and relationships you have to keep juggling at the same time.
- You feel lost when you think about how to inspire others to do their best work.
- You constantly deal with conflict and difficult team members
- You aren’t sure how to manage others when they’re even more skilled and experienced than you.
- You’re starting to doubt yourself and being able to grow your business.
You got to where you are because of expertise and hard work. That’s praiseworthy and worth celebrating. But if you’re constantly thinking about what’s next, then you want to get ahead of the game.
Your Future Is On The Line.
Think about it this way. There is a limit to what you can do alone. No one achieves his or her dream alone. Business is incredibly tough and it’s tempting to give up. Failing and learning from it is a rite of passage. But do you keep banging your head against the wall longer than you have to? That’s why I’m here as your partner to help you expand your perspective and get all those opportunities you didn’t realize you had.
Take a look at these studies:
“There is a positive correlation (60%) between emotional intelligence of the entrepreneur and the growth percentage of his/her business, which with emotional intelligence the growth of the enterprise also increases.”
– The Impact of Emotional Intelligence on the Growth of Entrepreneurship, International Journal of Business Vol 3, Issue 3
“TalentSmart tested emotional intelligence alongside 33 other important workplace skills, and found that emotional intelligence is the strongest predictor of performance, explaining a full 58 percent of success in all types of jobs… Of all the people we’ve studied at work, we’ve found that 90 percent of top performers are also high in emotional intelligence.”
“The Carnegie Institute of Technology carried out research that showed that 85% of our financial success was due to skills in “human engineering”, personality, and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead.”
– Fast Company
Growing Your Business is HARD
You might have a team that can’t stand each other and can’t agree on anything. You might end up being the one who has to fix everything in the end. You might even be dealing with people who aren’t listening to you at all. But in the end, you are the one who is responsible for your business.
You most likely are used to the taste of success. Your hard work and skills have gotten you this far, after all. But that’s not enough anymore. What I’m here for is to give you the last edge you need to challenge the top.
That being said, I do not work with anyone who isn’t committed to themselves. If you’re not serious about your leadership development and unwilling to make a real effort in changing the status quo, then please don’t apply for my services. But if you are, please apply through the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Using your own metrics and standards, this is a preview of what you’ll be able to accomplish after we work together. You will have the skills to:
1. Create your ideal culture and team. This isn’t about hiring; this is about creating a system that brings out the potential of the people you already have to solve problems that have been a thorn at your side for too long. Your interpersonal skills will be on the next level and that helps you develop the skills of your team efficiently.
2. Use value based systems to your advantage. Without realizing it, sometimes you get off track with what you really wanted to do with your business. After working with me, you’ll have systems set up that keep you aligned with your mission while helping you to scale. You also get the added bonus of not having to burn out anymore.
3. Understand how to approach crisis with confidence. There will always be hard times in business but you’ll be well equipped to take them in stride and turn them into opportunities instead.
If that’s not enough, we’ll also calculate your ROI based on how much progress we make towards YOUR goals. But obviously there is a limit to that number because of this: the lifetime value of your development. What new heights can you reach after we finish working together?
Your time is valuable. You deserve to know how you will be coached and where this process will take you. Given that we will be working one on one, your coaching will be extremely personalized. You get to work in a style that works best for you while maintaining the challenge you need to keep growing. I figure out how to balance that, you get to reap the benefits.
“Very quickly our sessions dived into not just business goals but also my personal life ambitions — something that I’ve always had trouble articulating by myself.
Being introspective is essential to developing in any area of our lives, but this along with self awareness is something not practiced enough and easily brushed off. Mike’s input and questions allowed me to think from a different perspective and come to new insights very quickly.”
CEO, Serac Hammocks
“I launched my own skincare business in November and he helped me clarify my goals and capability capacity. I have a clearer picture of how much I can do and how successful I can be by setting bite size achievable goals in order to get to the next level. Mike’s guided approach gave me the power explore mind and motivated me as a leader and entrepreneur.”
Assistant Career Services, Re:Presentative of Re:Beauty
“Mike is clear that his value proposition is to provide executive coaching for top performers. More often than not, our career journey requires us to manage and lead others. Mike can help us grow and overcome barriers along the way, both internal and external. Mike guided me to self defined action items based on the discussion and how I would want to be held accountable for said action items. I would recommend Mike’s services for individuals who are not only career ambitious, but also willing to commit to a long term leadership transformation.”
Manager, Constellation Brands
“I was able to have a few coaching sessions with Mike. We have done both phone and in-person sessions. In each session, Mike was able to get started quickly and get to the core issue that I was having that week.
He was able to walk me through my internal battle. Using his techniques, he was able to point me in the right direction I knew I needed to take. Talking with him opened up my mind to a new way of thinking about my problem and at the same time leading me to the hard but right decisions that I needed to take.”
CEO of Maid Sailors and Montem